Apply Online for Aadhaar Card: As our Government is taking actions to make Digital India, now everything is an online process. You no need to go anywhere to do the things manually. Many services have come into online mode. In this article, we will explain you about how to Apply Online for Aadhaar Card by enrolling at wenrol.uidai.gov.in. Enrolment application for aadhaar card is given by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
UIDIA also providing other procedure like user need to fill the form, upload document, etc. But for other processes like biometric, the user needs to visit the enrolment center in their nearby area. It is a valuable service for all people if they want to apply for Aadhaar. This enrolment process will save their time and provide result in short time for apply online for Aadhaar Card. Here users can check services like application for enrolment, pre-enrolment, the center location where users can follow other steps, report missing pin code, and other services.
Why Do We Need Aadhaar and Apply Online for Aadhaar Card
Importance of Aadhaar Card: The Aadhaar Card is an official identity card for the Indians. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar Card. These days the government services and as well as the government schemes require the Aadhaar Card for the ID proof. Aadhaar card is not only the evidence of identity. But also it is the citizenship of India. Aadhaar card number is the twelve digits unique identification number which is free of caste and religion. It is must and should for every Indian citizen. This Unique identification number is provided for all the teenagers, infants and as well as for the adults.
Use of Apply Online for Aadhaar Card
To apply for ration card, passport, voter card, connection related services and driving license requires an ID proof. So, Aadhaar Card can be used as an ID proof for anything you are applying. Everyone wants to save their time, so they use the given service online. At the time of apply online for Aadhaar Card, a user needs to enter their mobile number correctly. It is because the mobile number is necessary whenever the user wants to modify their details.
Conditions to Apply Online for Aadhaar Card
- The online application for Aadhaar card can be submitted by the applicant or by the other person on behalf of the applicant.
- The responsibility of accuracy in the application form should be taken by the applicant, and the UIDIA is not responsible for any mistakes in the application form.
- UIDIA will not issue an Aadhaar number until the resident goes to the enrolment centers with valid proof of Identity and Address.
- UIDIA won’t bother about the loss suffered by the resident.
- The applicant is responsible for the safety and security of the data.
Hence, these are the conditions to be followed to apply for Aadhaar Card through online.
Instructions for How to Apply Online for Aadhaar card
Tha applicant should fill the application to apply online for Aadhaar card. The details entered should be accurate. The following are the steps to follow:
- Personal Information: Name, DOB, Gender, Guardian, Email, Nobile no.
- Address for Communication: Address, City, District, Pincode, State, etc.
- Banking & Documents: You may link your bank account to your aadhaar number. Choose address and ID proof.
- Review and Submit: Once again check details carefully and submit the application form.
When you submit the application form successfully, you will receive a verification key and enrolment ID.
How to Check Aadhaar Enrolment Status
After the successful enrolment, you will get the enrolment ID number from the enrolment center. The applicant should wait for some time till the Aadhaar Card is ready. You can check the status of the Aadhaar application through online. Enter the EID provided along with date and time to check the latest status of your Aadhaar Card.