Download Aadhaar Card With Aadhaar Number: Hello readers. Hope this article will be helpful for the users who are looking for how to download Aadhaar Card With Aadhaar Number. We are presenting you the complete information regarding how to get the Aadhaar Card along with the Aadhaar Number. With the current government, it is mandatory for every citizen to have the Aadhaar Card. And now th government of India is focusing on all the services that must be linked to the Aadhaar Card. Due to the ineffective services, there is a delay in making or receiving the Aadhaar Card. But there is nothing to worry we will help you out in downloading the Aadhaar Card for free.
To avoid all these problems, the Government of India has come up with the solution. That is downloading the Aadhaar Card from the internet. And every citizen can have the Aadhaar Card from the Internet in a fast and easy way. It may take a lot of time to receive the Aadhaar Card at your residence, and therefore there is no need of waiting for it. We can easily have the Aadhaar Card by downloading it from Online. Check out the below steps to kno how to download the Aadhaar Card from the internet.
Download Aadhaar Card With Aadhaar Number
For downloading the Aadhaar card, it requires two primary criteria. They are the mobile number and along which you have given while enrolling for the Aadhaar card. This helps you to download the Aadhaar Card or e-Aadhaar Card which will be provided from the UIDAI website. Before downloading the Aadhaar card let us see what is Aadhaar Card and how is it useful. Aadhar Card or E-Aadhaar Card is a proof identity. Evidence of address, and so, therefore, it is mandatory to keep a copy of it for any purpose.
And with the invention of the new system now it has become the easy way to download the Aadhaar Card. With just a click away we can download the Aadhaar Card. We can download the Aadhaar Card With Aadhaar Number Duplicate copy or e-Aadhaar Card through the UIDAI website via Online. If have lost your Aadhaar Card or it is misplaced then you can download the duplicate copy of the Aadhaar Card.
How to Download Aadhaar Card With the help of Aadhaar Card Number
- First, visit the official website of e-Aadhaar Card online portal and enter all your registration details like Enrollment number, Date, Resident Name, and Pincode, etc.
- Or else if you know the Aadhaar Card number click on th radio button ‘I have.’
- For accessing the e-Aadhaar online portal for downloading the Aadhaar Card click on the Aadhaar Card portal.
- Now you will receive the high-security OTP through SMS for your registered mobile number. Enter the password, and you will navigate to download page of duplicate Aadhaar Card copy in PDF format.
- Take a print out of the Aadhaar Card and keep it safe.
Easy Way to Download Aadhaar Card Without Aadhaar Card Number
And now if you do not know your Aadhaar Card number and you lost the Aadhaar Card Enrollment ID then you can follow the below steps to download it.
- First of all visit the https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Next, select the ‘Aadhaar Card’ or ‘Enrollment No’ and therefore enter all the details like full name, email address, registered mobile number.
- And then after entering the details, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Hence enter the received OTP in the specified column.
- Next click on verify OTP and receive the message on your mobile with the Aadhaar Card number.
- Now go to the official website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select the ‘Enrollment ID’ or ‘Aadhaar’ and hence fill the Aadhaar Card Number, Enrollment ID, Pin Code, etc.
- And then click on ‘OTP’ and you will receive the OTP to your mobile number and enter it in the required column.
- Next, download the e-Aadhaar Card and take a print out of it.